Pibbles and Me originally launched in 2010 but like so many other bloggers, the need to monetize took over and I lost focus. But now we’re back on I’m on a mission!
I juggle many hats like so many other moms. And yes, dog moms are moms too!
There have been some changes since the original Pibbles & Me launched so just let me put that out there now.
- There are now two pibbles.
- There was another pibble during this 9 year time but she passed away due to cancer.
- I divorced in 2018.
- I turned 50 in August 2018.
- I have a side hustle as a Virtual Assistant.
Things that haven’t changed
- I’m still as passionate about pit bulls as I was in the beginning. Actually, more so now! How can you not love these bullies?
- I still work full-time as an Administrative Assistant.
- My mission is simple: Spread pit bull awareness by sharing our experiences.
But that’s not it!
You know there is more to a dog mom than just stories of our dogs.
I’d like to share lifestyle stories with you regarding health, relationships, family, and more!
As a midlife, divorced dog mom things in my life sure have been shaken up!
Don’t forget to meet my family!
The not quite so interesting as drooling doggy faces
Please be sure to visit our Facts to find out more about our policies.
We also welcome companies who want to work with us! Please visit Product Reviews for more information.
For any comments, questions, or direct inquiries, feel free to Email Us!
Lastly, be sure to Subscribe so you don’t miss out and any Pibbles fun!